I've helped growth-oriented companies around the world develop and execute marketing strategies that increase revenues. Whether you're an early stage startup or an established business, I can help. We'll start by reviewing your goals and auditing your current marketing performance. Then we'll create a detailed strategy to help your business grow. I'll give your team personalised coaching on how to implement the strategy, while your company gains access to my extensive list of sales and marketing resources.
Some things we will work on:
- A review of your goals and current marketing performance.
- A comprehensive review of your company's online presence.
- Analysis of your target audience and their path to purchase.
- A review of your competitive landscape.
- Setting marketing goals that align with your business goals.
- Developing buyer personas and a content calendar.
- An SEO review – on page and off page.
- A transformation plan to take your business from traditional to digital first.
- Putting in place mechanism to measure performance.
My fees, the way I work and your investment
My clients are typically growth oriented companies with 10 to 250 staff and revenues of between £2 and £10 million per annum. They are decisive, have a clear vision for their company, and view marketing as an investment in their business. My role is a Virtual Chief Marketing Officer (vCMO), to help your team toward developing a digital marketing competence.
If this sounds like you, here's how the engagement works:
- Our first meeting, which is free, generally covers your business goals, a primer on growth marketing, and if I am a good fit for your business. If I am, we continue. If not, you have no obligation beyond our first call.
- We start with a 1h 30 minute Discovery Session followed by a two week Online Presence Audit.
- Once the research is complete, I will deliver a full report in an online meeting that will also include your marketing strategy.
- Over the coming six months, we'll adopt an agile approach to optimizing your online presence, tackling the highest priority elements.
- Typically we meet in person, online, or by phone weekly for a period of 6 months. During our weekly meetings we'll review results and prioritize tasks for the coming week.
- Between sessions I support you via email and Slack, so should anything arise we can check in with each other.
- The cost of the vCMO engagement starts at £2 500 per month.