Whether you're an early stage startup or an established business, I can help. We'll start by reviewing your business goals and auditing your current marketing performance. Then we'll create a detailed strategy to help your business grow. I'll give your team personalised coaching on how to implement the strategy, while your company gains access to my extensive list of sales and marketing resources.
Some things we will work on:
- A review of your goals and current marketing performance.
- A comprehensive review of your company's online presence.
- Analysis of your target audience and their path to purchase.
- A review of your competitive landscape.
- Setting marketing goals that align with your business goals.
- Developing buyer personas and a content calendar.
- An SEO review – on page and off page.
- A transformation plan to take your business from traditional to digital first.
- Putting in place mechanism to measure performance.
My fees, the way I work and your investment
My clients are typically founders, CEOs and business owners of growth-oriented companies with a turnover of between £1m and £25m a year. They are decisive, have a clear vision for their company, and view marketing as an investment in their business. As a Virtual Chief Marketing Officer (vCMO), I bring the experience of a Marketing Director to your senior management team.
If this sounds like you, here's how the engagement works:
- Our first meeting, which is free, generally covers your business goals, your current marketing initiatives, and if I am a good fit for your business. If I am, we continue. If not, you have no obligation beyond our first call.
- Next, we move onto a Discovery Session followed by a two week Marketing Audit.
- Once the audit is complete, I will deliver a full report in person or in the form of an online meeting that will also include your Marketing Strategy.
- Over the coming months, we'll work together to execute on your marketing plan, tackling the highest priority elements first.
- Typically we meet in person, online, or by phone weekly. During our weekly meetings we'll review results and prioritize tasks for the coming week.
- In addition, I support you via email and Slack, so should anything arise we can check in with each other.
- The cost of a virtual Marketing Director engagement starts at £2 600 per month.
Your Next step
Schedule an introductory call. We'll discuss your challenges, and you can decide if I am a good fit for your business. I love talking to fellow entrepreneurs about their companies. Any insight I share with you on our call is yours to use as you see fit – there is no further commitment.
Click the button to schedule an introductory call!